Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shinji's blog today



How can I said?
im so!! HOT!!
he is so HANDSOME! lol
yeah.. i have a song for him..


"Hot"
Avril Lavigne



Ah, ah ah
You're so good to me baby, baby



I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud



Now you're in, and you can't get out



[Chorus]
You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me baby, baby
You're so good to me baby, baby



I can make you feel all better, just take it in
And I can show you all the places you've never been
And I can make you say everything that you've never said
And I will let you do anything again and again



Now you're in, and you can't get out



[Chorus]



Kiss me gently
Always I know
Hold me, love me
Don't ever go
Ooh, yeah yeah



[Chorus X2]



You're so good 


hahhaa..

this song is really same like me love him XD
but.. I can speak anymore about the kiss or something else.. i just love him.. yeah.. love him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment