Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dream last night 2

I was dream.. I got a dream, maybe nice dream.. but bad dream too.. T^T

I went to SID tour, I saw them.. SID member, I dunno when I met them I wanna them gave a present. okey.. Yuuya n Aki gave me present, kiss..

waw..
I love it..
but..
when I got it, yuuya hurt my cheeck bone.. itaii..
he hit my cheeck with his bone cheeck.. huhuhu.. I feel so hurt..
aki's too..
but he said "gomen" n kiss my lips..
waw!!! >//////<
Aki kiss me????
his lips touch my lips.. wonderful!!
I can feel his lips like lolipop.. so smooth and rubbery >w<
waw.. he has so wonderful lips..

but..
when I met Shinji, he didnt want to see me..
what wrong with him? T^T
shi-kun.. please forgive me dan forget it about that..
Aki-san kissed me! not me..
I hope you know it just an accident..

lol..
so amazing dream!
but..
I FEEL IT LIKE IN REAL TIME!
wawawawawaaaaaaaa....
when he hit my cheeck, n when he kiss me it like TRUE!
but.. be honest I wanna shinji's kiss.. >w<
I really love him.. ^3^






I wanna it!! kiss me!! *plakk*





waw!! I wanna his lips!! his lips so wonderful! >w<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment