Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ahh uhhh

uhhh..
=='
="=
DDXXX

Ribet bgt dah..
ribet soal semuanya..
ribet soal tuh manusia satuu!!!

why?
Why?
dunno..

I think I can send him a message.. but? no! =='
i dunno what his thinking about his fans? cant open his mail? cant send a message?
OM MY GOD!! Grrrrr...

="= I ever think about my self why I must like the man like him? he has different characters than me!
same like the notes before who talk about him.. n ALWAYS HIM! Can u imagine me as stalker? or the hunter? or like the vampire who need more blood, n i just like his blood because the taste is really yummy... very yummy until you feel addicted to him?

Always absorb anything about him?
umm... yummy.. if he close to me, I want to lick his hand, bite his neck n suck his blood until he said "please dont kill me.. i just.. i just.." my red eyes look him like a doll? who knows.. lol

kawaii..
yes..
hahahaa..
Im kanibal.. no.. it just yume.. or the dream in the dream..

Good day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment