Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ayabie Disbanding

It has come to our attention that as of today, Ayabie will be disbanding after six years of activity.



Regarding Ayabie,
For the group to progress in harmony with one another, the band members have decided to go on their separate ways.
Among the members Yumehito, Takehito, Intetsu, and Kenzo, the four have decided to continue on as a new band, and from August onwards, all such details regarding activities and the new fan club will be posted on this official homepage.

Above was a translation of the message posted on d-n-l.jp, the official website of Yumehito, Takehito, Intetsu, and Kenzo’s new group.
The following are separate translations taken from the members’ blogs:


Yumehito:
Dearest everyone, this is it.
I completely understand how everyone feels.
So much it hurts.
I’m really sorry.
Why things couldn’t work out, and why they ended this way.
It was tough and stressful. Many things have happened.
Everything seemed unreasonable.
I’ve made all of you worry.
I’m really very sorry.
But I don’t want to continue music fooling myself.
The person writing these words right now is the real me.
I’m delivering the truth to everyone from here on.
I have good faith.
As I face everyone,
Let’s stay closer.
I believe that this is the right choice.
Let’s spend our days together even as this summer ends.

Takehito:
To all fans,
Thank you for always supporting Ayabie.
I really apologize for this sudden announcement.
It’s been roughly a year since Ayabie’s major debut.
Ayabie’s activities have begun to slow as changes in the circumstances around us have grown.
And with these circumstances, I believe the feelings of understanding among us five members have begun to diminish as well.
More than anything, I just wanted Ayabie to continue making music that was us.
Even if the circumstances around us couldn’t change quickly enough, I believed that as long as the feelings of the five of us started coming together again, we could do anything.
In the end, at the very last moment, I tried to find even the smallest possibility of that happening, but I’ve realized that I couldn’t find anything any more.
I’m really sorry.
From here on, I’ll start again with Yumehito, Intetsu, and Kenzo.
I hope that all of you will come to understand this someday.

Intetsu:
To everyone who has supported Ayabie,
This is Intetsu.
I apologize for surprising you with this announcement.
To have formed and continued this band with Takehito, Yumehito, Kenzo,
And with Aoi whom I have worked with for a long time,
I am very disappointed that we have come to continue on our separate ways.
I cannot express this disappointment enough.
It’s been six years since we began our activities at Takadanobaba Area in 2004.
We’ve had many encounters.
Kenzo joined us.
Then Yumehito joined us as well.
We held lives all over the country, and all over the world,
And last year, to have finally made our major debut,
We finally became a band that many people wanted to listen to.
If I were to sum up my life in words, I would say I was “Ayabie’s Intetsu”.
A band that gave its everything.
We have agonized long before before coming to this decision.
As all our fans know,
I love Ayabie’s music,
And I love a live where everyone in Ayabie is there.
As everyone knows,
Ayabie has become unable to continue with lives or making music.
To have arrived at this decision,
It was because it was against the members’ true wishes to continue on with the group as it is now.
We live to create music.
That is the sole reason for our decision.
Because we have arrived at this just a few days ago, we are yet to have further details regarding this announcement, and as for the four of us as well.
I love what we have come to achieve as Ayabie.
And I will continue to treasure that from here on.
I’m sure Aoi will continue on as well,
And as the four of us begin again,
I would be happy if you would be able to watch over us.
We had planned on holding a final live,
But discussions weren’t able to push through.
I’m really sorry.
We are sorry for being such selfish members.
From everyone at Ayabie,
We thank you for everything.

Kenzo:
I’m sorry for this sudden announcement.
We never meant to make everyone sad. Please forgive us that it has come to end this way.
The four of us will walk down the same road from here on.
Many things have happened, but we believe this is for the best, and I would be happy as long as everyone supported our decision.

We are sad to hear of this great band’s disbandment, but we give our best wishes to all the members as they continue on their separate ways.

Source: d-n-l.jp, Members’ blogs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment